Les Fou de Wacraft Source :: Site officiel de la team Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Facebook Deactivate Account 24 Hours

Répondre au sujet    Les Fou de Wacraft Source :: Site officiel de la team Index du Forum » Discussions Generales » .: Server War :. Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
ranurs

Message Facebook Deactivate Account 24 Hours Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

I am trying to deactivate my Facebook account why is Facebook telling me I will have to wait 24 hrs before logging in when I reactivate it?. My original profile was deemed as 'spam' for some odd reason. Twitter co-founder Biz Stone alerted followers to the danger as his team worked on the problem, and later advised members who may feel weirded out by the incident to change their passwords. The Biggest and Most Welcome Surprise on Last Night's RunawaysInternalized Sexism and Star Wars: My Long-Overdue Apology to Luke SkywalkerMark Wahlberg Made 1500x More Than Michelle Williams on All the Money in the World ReshootsLe Monde Publishes an Open Letter Defending Men's 'Right to Pester'Tonya Harding Isn't a Perfect Victim & That's Why Her Story Matters . Skip to content Naked Security Computer Security News, Advice and Research sophos.com Free Tools Go Award-winning computer security news Twitter Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Feed Phishing scam spreads on Twitter 04 Jan 2009 0 Phishing, Social networks, Twitter Post navigation Previous: Internet Explorer loses ground to Firefox and SafariNext: Twitter users hit by more phishing and spam attacks by Graham Cluley 0Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Share on LinkedIn Share on Reddit Twitter users are reporting that they have received direct messages from their online followers enticing them to visit a phishing website which attempts to steal their username and password. If you still want to deactivate your Facebook account, next time you reactivate it you will need to wait 24 hours before logging in. Previous Post Next Post . Deactivating your account is essentially entering stealth mode. First you make a new account. Just follow the same reactivation process as before. Try taking advantage of your privacy settings to control who sees your information. What is his is mine and vice versa. If you'd like to permanently delete your account with no option for recovery, please contact us.. When you log in, you will see a clock showing you how much longer you have to wait. That is, of course, unless you closely watch who you friend in the first place, which is the best way to deal with Facebook stalking of all varieties, present and future. For the moment however, any stalkers using this method which may well have been none before the news came out are practically impossible to spot or deal with. If you deactivate, your account your profile wont be visible to other people on Facebook and people wont be able to search for you. You can deactivate your account temporarily and choose to come back whenever you want. If Facebook knows whats good for itself, itll patch these up right away. All rights reserved. I occasionally use it to get on, see what my friends are doing, like some statuses, and like some photos. Or to keep it anonymous, click here. I've even emailed multiple people on Facebook the pictures and haven't received a response. Fortunately, Facebook could issue any number of fixes for this pretty easily, either by alerting people when their friends leave or rejoin Facebook (possible), putting some kind of limitation on newly reactivated accounts (yeah, right), or including deactivated accounts that still have friends status on the friends list where they can be unfriended or have their privacy settings changed (most likely). Post to Cancel . But you deactivated your account; how does this work? Simple, you just reactivate your account every time you want to peek at the people youre spying on and then re-deactivate it as soon as youre done. Discover Answer . Best answer: I thought that was the whole reason for her being there. After that, youre all set up for stealth creepin. It bought me. show more Hi there, thanks for reading. This ability can be dangerous however; account deactivation can be used to spy on other Facebook accounts from the shadows by using accounts that dont appear to actually exist 5a02188284
facebook page manager app download for pchow to get more facebook likes for your website and fan pagefacebook likes link codedownload facebook versi baru freefacebook for phone symbiandownload facebook smileys for google chromecriando botao curtir facebookangry birds rio for facebookthe foreigner facebookscopri password facebook mac

Mer 10 Jan - 18:47 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 10 Jan - 18:47 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Les Fou de Wacraft Source :: Site officiel de la team Index du Forum » Discussions Generales » .: Server War :. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation